Monday, April 11, 2011

Some Slinky inSsspiration.


Last night (while attempting to do some readings for uni), I was watching some amazing Indian dance clips from the 60s, and came across this beautiful gem stone! It's a little snippet from one of Fritz Lang's (the genius behind Metropolis, 1927) films called; The Indian Tomb (being one half of Lang's Indian Epics).
This scene stars the wonderful Debra Paget, as the sensuously slinky snake charmer, and her incredible jewelry seduced my mind! This snake rings slipped into my thoughts and quickly slid into a desire.

......I just had to have one! So, for today's procrastination, I made one!!

And here she is!!!

On holidays in the Tropical Ocean
AND
In the Amazon, her home town.






LOVEhelen

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love it! Snakey snake. Entertaining research is the best kind of research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah!!! yes yes! It really is the best kind!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete